A Direct Line to Sales
A Direct Line to Sales
Text Messaging: A Direct Line to Sales
Nlocation gives you the power to communicate with your customers immediately and at the time of your choosing. Email once ruled supreme, but text messaging is now king. The statistics tell the story.
1. 97% of American adults text weekly. (1)
2. Text messages have a 98% open rate, while email has only a 20% open rate. (2)
3. 95% of texts will be read within 3 minutes of being sent. (3)
4. 75% of people would like to have offers sent to them via SMS. (4)
With statistics like those, you can easily see why running a Gold Club Program can be so beneficial to your business.
Virtually everyone you message will see it at the same time it's sent, and that's powerful communication.
Want to run a flash sale? No problem. Want to incentivize shopping on a rainy day? Easily done. Want to let your best customers know a new shipment of purses arrived, but hurry in today for the best selection? You can do that now.
The Nlocation Gold Club Program is flexible and easily managed, but it is the one feature that cannot be completely automated. Text messaging customers is about quality. It's vitally important that you send relevant and interesting messages since this channel of communication has tremendous power to drive incremental revenue.
The Nlocation Gold Club Program is very easy to administer and maintain.
1. Onboarding: Your customers simply enter their mobile number and tap join. Once they verify membership through their phone they're done.
2. Automation: You simply create an offer or provide the information you want delivered. Nlocation does everything else.
3. Fraud Prevention: Offers can include a unique redeem code which the Gold Club member must enter into the kiosk to claim the offer. Nlocation then validates and expires it to avoid multiple uses.
4. Compliance: There are compliance & disclosure requirements for sending commercial text messages. Our system satisfies all US Federal laws.
5. Statistics: Analyze all aspects of your Gold Club Offers Program from number of members to number of redeems.
1. Pew Research - http://www.pewinternet.org/2015/04/01/us-smartphone-use-in-2015/
2. Mobile Marketing Watch - https://mobilemarketingwatch.com/sms-marketing-wallops-email-with-98-open-rate-and-only-1-spam-43866/
3. Forbes - https://www.forbes.com/sites/cherylsnappconner/2013/11/12/fifty-essential-mobile-marketing-facts/#e76e88874756
4. Digital Marketing Magazine - http://digitalmarketingmagazine.co.uk/mobile-digital-marketing/7-key-statistics-for-sms-marketing/558